Mr. Mobley's Social Studies Classes
- On the first day back from an absence, scholars are responsible for attaining and completing any missed assignment(s) at the Student Materials Table. There is a designated area for students to get any notes or missing assignments. Students will need to complete it in a reasonable amount of time designated by the teacher. Failure to comply with this procedure will result in a grade of zero (0) being given for any graded assignment(s) that the teacher gave during the time of the scholar’s absence.
- Scholars assigned out-of-school suspension (OSS) will be allowed to make-up work upon return to school or obtain the missing assignment in Google classroom.
Assignments that are not submitted on time will receive an “M” (missing) within the Infinite Campus grade book. All scholars will be given ample opportunity to submit their work to make up any assignments. After the makeup assignment has been submitted, the teacher will then replace the “M” in Infinite Campus with the earned grade. Any assignment not submitted by the end of the grading period, in which it was assigned, will remain as a permanent grade of zero (0%) within the Infinite Campus grade book for the remainder of the semester.
Scholars must have in class daily:
- 2-inch Binder Notebook
- Pencil or Pen
- Special Education Paraprofessional (5th Grade) at G.N.E.T.S Rutland Academy in Athens Ga Special Education ELA Teacher (6th-8th Grade) at G.N.E.T.S Rutland Academy in Athens
- Ga Special Education ELA and Reading Co-Lab Teacher (6th and 8th Grade) Needwood Middle School
- Special Education Study Skills (6th, 7th, and 8th Grade) at Needwood Middle School
- 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher at Needwood Middle School